Organic Cardamom Citrus Fruit Salad
Cardamom, coconut and honey enhance fresh, organic citrus in this unique rendition of the fruit salad.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds removed and rinsed
- 1 large ruby pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cardamom
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine pomegranate seeds, fruit and coconut in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk together honey, juice and cardamom. Pour over fruit salad so that dressing is evenly distributed. Divide fruit salad between four bowls, topping with mint.
- Remove pomegranate seeds from the fruit by submerging the flesh in a bowl of cold water and peeling away the inner membranes. The seeds will sink and the membranes will float.