Organic White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
This simple peanut butter pretzel bark made with white chocolate, organic vanilla extract and cinnamon makes a great dessert or sweet snack.
SERVES: 20 to 24 small pieces
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 bag (11-ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup small pretzel twists
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter*
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- In a double boiler or medium-size glass bowl set on top of a pot partially filled with water, over medium heat melt chocolate, stirring occasionally, until silky-smooth.
- Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pour melted chocolate and spread to form a thin layer.
- Carefully drop pretzels onto hot melted chocolate.
- Wash top pan of double boiler or glass bowl and set again on pot over medium heat. Add peanut butter and coconut oil, stirring until mixture reaches drizzle consistency. Add vanilla and cinnamon, stirring continuously.
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over pretzels. Refrigerate overnight.
- When bark is solid, using your hands, break bark into pieces. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Experiment with various flavor combinations. Try dried fruit or chopped nuts.
- *We recommend using a peanut butter without any added oils or sugars.