Organic Pumpkin Spice Fudge
Organic pumpkin spice combines with white chocolate, toasted walnuts and a hint of sea salt in this simple fudge.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Simply Organic® Ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Simply Organic® Ground Cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper so it overhangs the edges; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir pumpkin purée with maple syrup, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- In a double boiler or heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, melt white chocolate and coconut oil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin mixture until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan; smooth top. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by carefully lifting the parchment paper. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- To store, layer fudge between parchment paper in an airtight container and keep for up to five days, or freeze for up to two weeks.