Organic White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Martini
Coffee and white chocolate liqueurs meet with refreshing peppermint in this festive martini.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 4 ounces coffee liqueur
- 4 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces half and half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Peppermint Flavor
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Vanilla Extract
- 4 peppermint sticks
- Granulated sugar, for rimming glasses
- Rim glasses: Put water into shallow plate or saucer. Put sugar in another plate. Dip rims of four martini glass in water, then dip into sugar. Let dry.
- Add coffee liqueur, white chocolate liqueur, vodka, cream, peppermint flavor and vanilla extract to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice. Shake until condensation forms on the shaker.
- Strain into chilled and rimmed martini glasses. Garnish with peppermint sticks. Serve immediately.
- This will make enough for more than two drinks.